Bernard S. Pak, DDS
Dentist in Kirkland, WA
A People Person. A Good Listener. Professional. Skilled. These are the words that describe Dr. Bernard Pak. A graduate of Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. Dr. Pak has been practicing on the East side for over 25 years. Dr. Pak understands that many people may be nervous about dental care. He and his team strive to make every effort to take the stress out of dental treatment. Dr. Pak listens and spends time with his patients to make them feel comfortable. He strongly believes in the importance of education and providing as much information as patients need to make sound dental health decisions. Dr. Pak's dedication to excellence is evident by his participation in continuously advanced education courses with a strong emphasis in the field of cosmetic dentistry. He is driven by the satisfying results of helping his patients achieve optimal dental health and creating the smile of their dreams. Dr. Pak is a member of the King County Dental Society, the Washington State Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
Fun Facts and Hobbies About Dr. Pak:
- Hobbies? Who has time for Hobbies? Dr. Pak has two very energetic busy kids that take up all of his spare time.
- Enjoys drawing and working with his hands.
- Plays ice hockey with confidence, knowing that if he knocked a tooth out, he could fix it himself.
- Enjoys playing golf, hockey, volleyball, watching movies, and hanging out with his family.
- Favorite colors are green and purple.
- Enjoys listening to jazz.
- Favorite movies are any Marvel and DC movies.
Our friendly, experienced, and professional staff are here to assist you with your appointment, questions, and concerns you have regarding your dental health needs.
All our professionals at Kirkland Smiles Dental Care maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Meet our trusted dedicated team.
Laurie - Office Manager
Carly - Patient Care Coordinator/Dental Assistant
Connie - Patient Care Coordinator
Karen - Registered Dental Hygienist