Bernard S. Pak, DDS
Dentist in Kirkland, WA
A People Person. A Good Listener. Professional. Skilled. These are the words that describe Dr. Bernard Pak.
Dr. Pak is a graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 1994. He has been practicing on the Eastside for over 25 years and loves it. Dr. Pak understands that many people may be nervous about dental care, so he and his team strive to make every effort to take the possible stress and anxiety out of dental treatment. Dr. Pak listens and spends time with his patients to make them feel comfortable. He strongly believes in the importance of taking the time to answer questions and provide education, so patients can make sound dental health decisions. Dr. Pak enjoys continuing education, learning and staying abreast on the latest dental techniques and dental technology. He is motivated by the satisfying results of helping his patients achieve optimal dental health and creating the smile of their dreams. Dr. Pak believes that dental care and taking care of your teeth is important in the overall health of an individual and he wants to help make a lifelong different in people's lives and quality of life. As Dr. Pak would say,"Healthy teeth, lets you eat...what you want and helps you enjoy life." Dr. Pak is a member of the King County Dental Society, the Washington State Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
Fun Facts and Hobbies About Dr. Pak:
- Hobbies? Who has time for Hobbies? Dr. Pak does. Now that he'll be an empty nester, he'll have spare time to play with his dog.
- Enjoys drawing and working with his hands.
- Enjoys playing golf, volleyball, hockey, watching movies and hanging out with his family.
- Plays ice hockey with confidence, knowing that if he knocked a tooth out, he could fix it himself.
- Favorite colors are green and purple.
- Enjoys listening to jazz.
- Favorite movies are any Marvel and DC movies.
- Absolutely adores his 1 year old dog, Boba, but would never admit it to his family, because he said he never wanted a dog in the first place.