Kirkland, WA Family Dentistry
Routine dental care is a necessary component to maintaining a healthy smile for everyone in your family, and it’s important that you find a qualified family dentist that you can trust. Why turn to a family dentist to care for all of your family’s dental needs? Because they are specifically trained to care for and treat patients of all ages from childhood to older adults.
When you turn to Kirkland Smiles Dental Care, you’ll enjoy saving both time and money by being able to take care of your entire family’s oral health in one easy location. We can also coordinate with you to try and schedule as many of your family’s visits on the same day as possible to make it easier for you.
Since a family dentist can continue to provide care to your growing family, you can enjoy the benefits that come with having a long-term dentist. We know your health, family history, lifestyle and pre-existing conditions, so that we can provide the best and most customized treatments possible. Because some oral conditions run in families, we will also be able to closely monitor members of your family to detect issues as soon as possible to prevent complications down the road.
At Kirkland Smiles Dental Care, we pride ourselves on being able to provide a host of different treatments and procedures to address all the needs of your family. From routine cleanings and preventive care to restorative dentistry, we are able to handle any concerns your family has so that everyone’s smiles remain healthy and beautiful.
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants, to help prevent cavities
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMD Treatment, for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible
By turning to a quality family dentist who offers compassionate, individualized care to each member of your family, everyone will enjoy healthy smiles for the rest of their lives. Our dental team is committed to offering everyone in your family the most advanced treatments and the latest technologies to ensure that you always get the best care possible.
When to Visit a Dentist
Many people only go to the dentist when something is wrong. That is truly a shame, because they are missing out on so many preventive services that can save discomfort — and expense — down the road. Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. Some individuals may need to see the dentist more often than others to stay on top of problems like plaque buildup and gum disease, but everyone should go at least once per year.
Your regular dental visits will include a thorough oral exam to check the health of your teeth and gums; and oral cancer screening to spot any suspicious signs early; and a professional cleaning to remove stubborn deposits and make your teeth look and feel great. So don't miss out on the many benefits dentistry offers you and your family!
For more information on family dentistry in Kirkland, WA,
call Kirkland Smiles Dental Care at 425-893-9500