How Invisalign from your dentist in Kirkland, Washington can give you an outstanding smile.
Are you embarrassed by a crooked smile? Perhaps your teeth are rotated or crowded. Maybe your bite is out of alignment, causing jaw pain and other problems. Whether it’s jaw alignment or tooth positioning, Invisalign can help. Dr. Bernard S. Pak at Kirkland Smiles Dental Center in Kirkland, Washington offers Invisalign treatment to give you a straighter smile.
So, why should you choose Invisalign? Invisalign has revolutionized orthodontic treatment. Consider these important benefits:
- Invisalign is the most discreet orthodontic treatment available because the system uses clear plastic trays, called aligners, which are virtually invisible to people around you.
- Invisalign is comfortable because the smooth plastic aligners have no sharp parts to irritate or injure your cheeks, lips, tongue, or gums.
- Invisalign treatment delivers quick results because the treatment is completed in an average of nine to fifteen months.
- Invisalign is easy to maintain because you can remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth and to enjoy the foods you love.
It’s true Invisalign offers many benefits, and it also offers the strength to correct problems like these:
- Overbite or underbite
- Crossbite or open bite
- Tooth rotation or tooth overlap
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
To begin your Invisalign treatment, you receive your first set of aligners and wear them for two weeks. Then you move on to a new set of aligners, which you wear for another two weeks. You continue progressing to a new set of aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually move into the correct position. You will visit Dr. Pak every four to six weeks so he can monitor your progress until your treatment is complete.
You and your smile deserve to enjoy the benefits of Invisalign. To find out more about this amazing way to achieve an outstanding smile, call Dr. Bernard S. Pak at Kirkland Smiles Dental Center in Kirkland, Washington today.