Kirkland Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Kirkland Smiles Dental Care is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Kirkland Smiles Dental Care provides dental care for the entire family. Our spectrum includes services for adults and children.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to get the beautiful smile you've always wanted
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, to ensure the oral health of all family members
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, for a straighter smile without braces
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening - Customized Take Home Trays, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayedâ€‹
For Your Comfort
- Friendly, Experienced Staff and Service
- Relaxed and Comfortable Environment
- Nitrous Oxide
- Intra Oral Camera Diagnosis
- Watch a Movie During Your Dental Treatment
- Music Players
- Current on the latest Dental Techniques and Service
- Highest Quality Sterilization and Infection Control Standards
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take comprehensive radiographs for proper diagnosis of decay and dental treatment needed.
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers. Read More...
Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matter. Sometimes, a toothache can be caused or aggravated by a piece of debris lodged between the tooth and another tooth. Avoid placing an aspirin between your tooth and gum to relieve pain, because the dissolving aspirin can actually harm your gum tissue. Read More...
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amont of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...